*Conditions apply. Ref no: 35674
The cost per person is based on economy class air travel and a group size of 10 -12 travellers.
The cost per person is $9,750.00*, based on two people per room. Single Supplement is available for $2,528.00.
*Cost is based on the USD rates current Feb 2019. Any significant change in these would mean an ammendment of the cost. As a general rule, costs are fixed when total moneys are paid.
*Included in costs:
- All accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary or similar standard
- All tours & sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary including current local taxes & fees
- Meals as outlined in the itinerary
- All transfers and air travel as per the itinerary, including prepayable airline & airport taxes
- Gratuities for Drivers & Guides
*Not included in costs:
- Required visas (current as of March 2019 Cuba requires a visa)
- Travel Insurance (Compulsory for tourist by the Cubain Goverment)
- Items of a personal nature
- Re-entry visas if not travelling on an Australian Passport
- Any innoculations that your doctor recommends
- Meals and tours not specified in itinerary
- Optional excursions
A place on the tour can only be held by a non refundable deposit of $2,500.00 per person (This deposit will be used to purchase non-refundable airfares and lock in accommodation).
Payment of the balance is due on or before 06 Jan 2020 (100% cancellation fee applies after this date).